Are you intrigued by the many health benefits of apple cider vinegar? Then you will certainly be glad that you came across this article – it will teach you how to make the so-called apple juice!
Make sure to repost this later before you go so that your family and friends who want to deal with a lot of daily health and beauty issues with the help of apple cider vinegar can check out the amazing perks of apple juice and how to make it from scratch.
Simply put, apple juice is a tonic revered for its ability to boost the immune system.
It is referred to as such because it is made with apple cider vinegar mixed with all kinds of herbs and spices, many of which are very spicy.
Don’t worry if you don’t like anything hot because the apple juice comes mixed with honey to balance out the overall taste. You’ll definitely love the way fire cider tastes because it’s packed with a variety of delightful flavours!
But it’s not just its taste that will leave you in awe—fire apple cider is something that can protect you from cold and flu, or keep your bout a little too short.
Immunity boosting apple juice recipe
- Apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 medium lemon (juice)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (chopped)
- 10 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons of dried rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 cup grated fresh ginger root
- 1/2 cup grated horseradish root
- 1/4 cup honey (raw)
- In a glass bowl, place all ingredients.
- Fill the glass jar with apple cider vinegar. Make sure to use organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- Place a small piece of parchment paper on top and lid. Shake the jar well to mix all the ingredients.
- Store the jar in a cool, dry place for about two weeks. Don’t forget to shake the jar for a few seconds daily.
- After two weeks, strain using cheesecloth or a mesh strainer. Get rid of the solids.
This is how you make apple cider from scratch! It may take a couple of weeks to install it in your own kitchen, but at least the steps are pretty simple.
To consume homemade fiery apple juice, all you have to do is take 1 to 2 tablespoons of it as needed.
Don’t have time to wait two weeks? If you’ve been wanting to get your immune system boosted right at the moment because you’re not feeling well or everyone around you seems to be suffering from a cold or the flu, you’ll be happy to know that there’s actually a quick way to do it. A shot of apple cider shot. Check out these very easy steps:
- In a cup, put two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Squeeze the juice of a whole lemon and half an orange.
- Grate fresh garlic very fine until you get 2 teaspoons of it.
- Grate fresh ginger root very fine until you get about a tablespoon.
- Add grated garlic and ginger root to the mixture.
- Dissolve 1/4 turmeric powder and 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper.
- My heart is 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Let it sit for an hour, strain and consume.
Feel free to come back to this site and share your experience with homemade fire cider (the traditional or shortened version) in the comments section below to give everyone an idea of its taste and its power in making your immune system strong!