If you’re thinking of owning a bearded dragon, you may need to find the perfect name for your new baby. This article will help you decide on a name for your new lizard. Read this article for 100 bearded dragon names.
100 bearded dragon names
1. Ruby: This valuable fiery gem is revered by dragons in mythological mythology.
2. Goliath: A creature of enormous size and strength.
3 – Trogdor: This name belongs to what is known as The Burninator.
4. Birdzilla: Uncover the power of your dragon’s beard.
5. Rex: In the sense of king, this was the title of the great dinosaur.
6. Ares: Name of the Greek god of war.
7. Hydra: A mythical creature known for its regenerative abilities.
8. Merlin: A powerful wizard advised King Arthur.
9. Jaws: A famous shark made famous by the movie of the same name.
10. Titan: The class of beings that gave birth to the gods in Greek mythology.
11. Smiles: These lizards are known for their attractive smiles.
12. Snapdragon: A pretty flower famous for its clusters of dragon-like faces.
13. Blaze: Excites the image of Fire and Fury Dragons.
14. Zippo: Famous brand of high quality lighters.
15. Wyrm: An ancient dragon with incredible strength and ability.
16. The Sentinel: A guardian known for his vigilance.
17. Ridgeback: The Norwegian Ridgeback from the “Harry Potter” series.
18. Puff: Frolicker from the autumn mists in Honahlee Land.
19. Snout: Because bearded dragons have cute noses.
20. Spike: The neck of a bearded dragon is covered with spiny scales.
21. Carbon: The element that, when subjected to great pressure and time, turns into diamond.
22. Magma: The word lava is still underground.
23 – Bolas: A magical dragon with the ability to traverse levels of existence.
24. Fabio: A male model best known for her long hair, she has appeared on the covers of novels.
25. Arizona It is known for its deserts and habitats for bearded dragons.
26. Daisy: Flower, which would be an ironic name for a spiny orchid.
27. Professor: Nickname for an educated and intelligent person – or a lizard.
28. Subtle: Irony, because lizards have no fur.
29. Bones: Lizards have bones inside their bodies.
30- Mojave: The name of a famous desert home of bearded dragons.
31 – Leonidas: Old archagetai or king.
32. Fox: Another type of animal, although it is a mammal.
33. Smaug: A fictional dragon from the “Lord of the Rings” series.
34. The Terminator: This word denotes destruction and erasure.
35. Dinosaur: Dinosaurs are the ancestors of modern reptiles.
36. Hornsby: The name acknowledges the importance of the lizard’s beard.
37. Napoleon: The name of several French military leaders.
38 – Reptar: A fictional character from the TV show “Rugrats”.
39. Basilisk: The powerful creeper from the “Harry Potter” series.
40 – Lizard: The French word for lizard.
41- Cthulhu Connie Lovecraft is considered to be a great old.
42. Muscle: The body part associated with strength.
43 – Falcor: Lucky Dragon from the fantasy series “The Neverending Story.”
44 – Pendragon: The last name of King Arthur and his father’s name is Uther.
45 – Geico: The name of the orchid mascot of the insurance company of the same name.
46. The Karma: Karma, karma, karma, chameleon.
47. Shrizzard: A fictional character from the series and game “Pokemon”.
48. Blackbeard: Bearded dragons’ beards turn black when displayed for dominance.
49. Jade: A valuable stone is often used in artwork and jewelry.
50 – Gojira: Japanese pronunciation of Godzilla.
51 – Tiamat: Mother of all color dragons.
52. Donatello: A character in the fictional show, ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’.
53. Cupcake: Cute name for a lizard.
54. Spot: A traditional name for a dog, it can be used humorously for a lizard.
55. Herbs: Herpetology is the study of reptiles.
56. Precious: A name to show how much you appreciate the bearded dragon.
57. Illusion: A monster from Greek mythology, brother of Hydra and Cerberus.
58. Onesie: Nickname for the Loch Ness Monster.
59 – Balerion: The largest dragon in the fantasy series “Game of Thrones”.
60. Mushu: In the movie “Mulan” this is the name of the main character’s guardian.
61 – Draco: The name of the dragon in the movie “Dragon Heart”.
62 – Spyro: Dragon protagonist in the video game series of the same name.
63. Typhoon: In Greek mythology, he was the father of many monsters.
64- Echidna: Mother of many monsters in Greek mythology.
65 – Nidhogg: The dragon that chews the roots of the world tree in Norse mythology.
66 – Agave: A type of desert cactus.
67 – Twain: A historical figure known for his satire.
68- whiskers: An ironic name for a reptile that does not have bristles.
69. The Beast: A sign of strength and ferocity.
70. Vertigo: Bearded lizards sway and nod their heads.
71 – Hafi: In displays of dominance, these lizards flank their neck.
72. Their neck may look like a stubble.
73- Statues: Lizards often walk in strikes.
74 – Ngarand: Aboriginal Australian word for bearded dragon.
75.Gex: The protagonist is a video game lizard of the same name.
76. Lincoln: American president known for his beard.
77. Chomper: The way these lizards eat may sound like chomping.
78. Eclipse: A celestial event that triggers magical thoughts.
79. Thor: A powerful deity from Norse mythology.
80. Dart: For bearded lizards that run fast.
81 – lotus: Some lizards are rather relaxed, like a meditative Buddhist monk.
82. Alpha: When the lizards want to be the boss of all.
83. Terminator: How do lizards catch their prey?
84. Bahamut Islands: King of benevolent dragons, known as the Platinum Dragon.
85 – Clorong: This is the father of all dragons in “Lord of the Rings”.
86 – Yoshi: Mario’s loyal horse and friend.
87 – Geo: Mountain dragon from Korean mythology.
88. Trevor: Frog Neville Longbottom in the “Harry Potter” series.
89. Cleopatra: An ancient ruler of Egypt, famous for its beauty.
90. The Chub: Bearded dragons are particularly fat.
91 – Spartacus:A Thracian slave who led a rebellion against the Roman Republic.
92 – Norbert: Hagrid’s dragon name.
93. Vegetables: Like the beard style known as mutton cut.
94- Saffron: To color the orchid in yellow-orange.
95. Behemoth: To indicate the size of a particularly large lizard.
96. Ulysses: Ulysses Grant was a general and president known for his beard.
97. Bender: Robot character from the TV series “Futurama”.
98. Darwin: A famous scientist known as the father of evolution.
99. Vegas: A famous city located in the Nevada desert.
100. Rocky: The natural habitat of bearded lizards.