Texting and driving can easily become just as dangerous as drinking and driving. Over the past few years, there has been more research in this area that shows just how dangerous it can be. In states like Washington, it is against the law to text and drive. To help encourage people to do the right thing, here are some good “No texting and driving” slogans. We hope these slogans make people stop and think before they text and drive.
1. Friends don’t allow friends to text and drive. This is a good slogan for texting and driving.
2. Life is short…don’t make it shorter by texting and driving. The last thing you need is a car accident.
3. Arrive alive, don’t text and drive. Texting may take a moment, but that moment could take your life.
4. Texting and Driving: Big Mistake. This would work well with an image of a grave or cemetery.
5. My life is more important than your text. Hopefully, anyway.
6. Stay alive, don’t text and drive. This is a catchy slogan.
7. Do not pay inTEXTicated. You wouldn’t drive drunk, so why would you drive in TEXTicated?
8. If you want to survive, don’t text and drive. Texting can take your life away if you let it.
9. Is your script more important than your life? actually?
10. Texting and Driving – There are stupid things out there, but it’s a pretty short list. This is definitely the truth.
11. It takes 3 seconds to display the text, and for the child to step onto the road. Kids have a bad habit of doing that.
12. Do you think texting and driving is NBD? It’s always a big deal.
13. NO TEXT WORTH DEATH. If you think your script deserves someone to die, you need to re-evaluate your priorities.
14. Don’t tempt fate that a text can wait. Certainly can.
15. Just because you have a smartphone doesn’t mean it’s smart to text and drive. This is too long to forget.
16. This text doesn’t go anywhere, but your car. Your car will continue to run while you send this text.
17. Texting is literally out of your life. Excuse me.
18. Help saves lives, don’t text and drive. You have a chance to save a life today, but you have to put your phone away.
19. ‘textin’ and drivin’ don’t survive This is correct.
20. Saving a life. Don’t text and drive. This is an easy and attractive logo.
21. Honk if you love Jesus. Text and drive if you want to meet him. I definitely don’t want to meet him yet!
22. Be careful, safety has no time to quit. If you cannot be safe while driving, stop.
23. Stop the texts and stop the wreckage! This one gets extra points for the rhyme.
24. Make your car a phone-free zone. Put the phone away and live to text another day.
25. Don’t text yourself to death. Eck!
26. Put the phone down before you kill us both. Taking your own life would be bad enough, but how would you feel if your text was killing someone else?
27. Texting and driving don’t mix. No, they didn’t.
28. Smartphones stop being smart when you’re texting and driving.This is correct.
29. Please don’t kill my family today, hang up and put it away. This one gets extra points for the rhyme.
30. Texting and driving: slim chance of survival. Rhymed slogans are very catchy.
31. If you want to talk later. Stop texting while driving. If you don’t wait to talk later, you may not be alive to talk at all.
32. Texting isn’t great if the accident makes you drool. This seems a bit silly.
33. Let the letter wait. . . Control your destiny. Excellent point.
34. Texting and driving is the equivalent of crying and dying. Yes they do.
35. Drive and text if you want to be your next death. sufficiently real.